The best place for study and life balance, abundance for colleges and universities, shopping Malls, beaches, superb restaurants, and recreational choices. Very safe for foreign and local students.
- Very multi-cultural/international
- Good year-round weather
- Proximity to dozens of airports available for training
- Ability to train in a world-class international airport
- Superior scenery around Mactan airport
We are known in the industry as the reference point for aviation education geared towards an airline career track.
- A large number of training planes and the latest model
- One of the Philippines tops and largest flying schools; students from over 30 countries
- Best-in-class faculty and very experienced multinational teaching staff
- The ONLY SCHOOL in the Philippines with Flight Safety International-trained and FAA Certified instructors
- Our graduates have been hired by the leading airlines in the country and abroad.
- Very focused on safety
- Ability to fly in actual Instrument Rating/night flights in Mactan and dozens of airports around it
- Dynamic management team/Financially solid: Tri Dharma Holdings, Inc., a top 100 company in the Philippines engaged in international consumer goods, electronics, and retail
Airworks Aviation Academy is backed by Tao Corp. (Tri-Dharma Holdings, Inc.), a top 50 corporation in the Philippines and partner of top Indonesian companies like P.T. Indofood, P.T. Mayora Indah etc.
Tao Corp. is focused on supply-chain services founded in 1995 and established as a holding Company in 2003. The consolidated group revenue makes them as one of the leading corporations in the Philippine: in health and wellness, distribution and marketing, resources and financial services.
Cebu Pacific is a low cost carrier and one of the Philippines’ leading airline. They have served to over 150 million passengers in over 60 destinations, and operates the most modern fleets in the world.
Airworks Aviation Academy and Cebu Pacific came up with an agreement to provide a defined pathway for future pilot graduates to have an opportunity to join the leading airline in the Philippines. This program will support the continuing expansion of Cebu Pacific in the coming years as the aviation industry continues to grow, increasing the demand for proficient pilots.
Airworks Aviation Academy is proud to have trained pilots who now work all over the world. Our alumni are now employed in different airlines and charter companies, flying a variety of aircraft from turboprops to B747.Check our Alumni
Airworks Aviation Academy is a well-equipped aviation training academy with 22+ aircraft and in-house maintenance for safety. They offer comprehensive ground and flight training at their 2100 sqm campus/hangar located at Mactan Cebu International Airport and are committed to providing excellent training for aviation careers.